November 13, 2011

Looky, what I got...

From the SOC Mini Album Swap! Let it be known, the crafters over on Scraps of Color have SO much fun with swaps! This time, I participated in a Mini Album swap! Basically, we were paired off and challenged to make an album for our partner! And we got to pick our own themes! Alycia was my partner, and she made me a beautiful Winter Wonderland Mini Album!! Let me tell ya, Alycia went all out with this swap! I could show pics, but I'll let her tell you herself! 




Are you as blown away as I am?? Alycia was a stickler for detail, and put SO much thought and goodies into this album! I am really excited about adding to it this winter! 

Well, that's all I have today! I will be back next time to show you my contribution to the swap, so be sure to come back and check it out! Thanks for stopping by!
...And That's All She Wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment