October 11, 2011

And the Winner Is...

Hi all! I wanted to pop in to reveal the winners from the Scraps of Color Blog Hop for Breast Cancer Awareness!!


The blog hop gift goes to...The Scorpion Crafter!!! Congratulations!!

But wait--there is one more blog candy winner to announce here on ...And That's All She Wrote!--The winner of the Mambi Sheets paper pack and stickers sheet!


Random.org picked #1, so the winner is L Wryt!!

She commented : Very nice card! Love the size you chose and the circle cut out. Thanks for the inspiration!!
Thank you, L! 

Ladies, please email me your addresses so I can get your crafty goodies to you! Thanks to all of you who supported all the bloggers through this hop for such a great cause and left such wonderful comments!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the lucky ladies!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your kind words, Cheryl! I really appreciate it! Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete