Arts and crafts have been a life-long interest of mine, but picking up a scrapbook magazine during a trip to the bookstore one day changed everything. That was over 10 years ago, and I have loved every minute of it! Currently, I make cards, diaper cakes, and still scrapbook from time to time. I started this blog as a way to challenge myself to be more creative, share my crafty creations with friends, and get to know other people who love this hobby as much as I do. But one thing you're probably wondering: "Why name a crafty blog...And That's All She Wrote? Wouldn't that title be more appropriate for a poet or writer's blog?" Well, if my friends and family had a chance to tell you--If the conversation changes to arts and crafts, or anything creative, well...That's All She Wrote!! I hope to share that passion with you on this journey, as well as a few other things that make up my life right now.
A few tidbits:
A few tidbits:
- I am a Christian who loves the Lord and is trying to live my life the way He wants me to.
- I am married to a guy who doesn't groan (too much) when I "have" to make that trip to the craft store before it closes.
- I am in a never-ending battle to keep my craft space clean...right now the clutter is winning--*sigh*
- I'm still trying to figure out if I'm an introvert with extrovert tendencies or vice versa...I describe myself as kinda quiet, but quirky.
- I am a purple fanatic! So forgive me (in advance) if you see me creating with lots of purple. I get my fix in by wearing it once a week, so you might be safe, lol...
- I have a small Betty Boop T-shirt collection that has evolved into other Betty Boop stuff that people have given me over the years. She's just so cute!!
Well, that's me in a nutshell, lol... I hope that you'll come back to visit me from time to time to check out my crafty creations, or consider becoming a subscriber! I realize there are lots of blogs out there, so I am grateful that you took a little time out of your day to come visit mine. If there is something you'd like to see, or have questions about, feel free to contact me.
...And That's All She Wrote