October 10, 2012

Just sweeping up...

Now that SOC's 8th Anniversary blog hop party is over, I wanted to stop back through and announce the winner of the blog hop gift!

The winner is...Sheila H!! 
Here's another look at what you've won (cue the game show music):


Congratulations, Sheila!!

Now, the winner of the paper pack (and bonus surprise gift)...


Random.org gave me #39, so the winner of my blog candy is...Areletha!!

Ladies, please email your addresses to me at chantal626@yahoo.com so I can get your prizes to you! If you hopped with us this weekend, be sure to check with all of the blogs to see if you won blog candy!!

Thanks to all of you who have supported Scraps of Color through the years, and by your participation in this blog hop! You have made this the best anniversary yet!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks - I'm happy and excited to have won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to THANK YOU for all the sweet, wonderful comments on my blog!! You are a DOLL!!!! I felt such love reading them all!!! :) AND .... since you are such a sweetheart ... I had someone win a mini album I made that never sent me her address after multiple tries to contact her. If you would like it, it's yours!! Just email me where to send it - tham729@gmail.com - and thanks again for making my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete