January 31, 2014

Flashback Friday: Chinese New Year


Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great Friday! I'm doing pretty well now that the snow is melting and things are getting back to normal! I love to see falling snow, but I got a little cabin fever after being in for a couple of days! If you're from the north, I don't know how you all do it! Anyway, since Groundhog's Day is quickly approaching, I wanted to share a couple of cards I made last year...But, I decided to feature these cards for my first Flashback Friday post! You can read the back story here.  

Speaking of Chinese New Year, there is a Taste of the Orient blogger's challenge over on the SOC E:spire blog this week. So if this project or the challenge has inspired you to create something for the Chinese New Year, stop on over and share a link to your project! And if you come over from this blog, stop by and say hi! There's a really cool chick (who's name is also Cheryl--can you imagine that, lol) that has started posting over there from time to time, and would love the company! Well, that's all I have today, but I hope you all have a great weekend! 

小心,这一切,她说
Take care...And That's All She Wrote!! 

4 comments:

  1. These are nice cards. I love the look of the Chinese New Year colors and embellishments. That fan is gorgeous. TFS

    Thanks for commenting on my watercolor cards. I did not use emboss resist. I just doodled all the designs on the heart and butterfly using the white signo gel pen and paint markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely gorgeous cards!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete