April 14, 2014

An Anniversary Mini Album

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted, but I wanted to stop by to share my latest mini album project! Remember this mini I made a few months ago? Well, the lady really loved the album and wanted me to make one to surprise her husband for their 34th wedding anniversary. I really loved how it turned out, and wanted to show you the cover and some of the pages!


I'm excited because this is my first time using digi paper!! Her wedding colors were mint green and white, something like a Tiffany blue so I did a Google search. I found this paper on Etsy. The bling is from Recollections, and the flower is one from Prima that I had in my stash! Initially I thought about just using the flourish on the bottom, but I thought it was missing something! I played around with more from the same pack, and really liked it! I guess the saying is true...there's never too much bling, lol



Here's a few pages inside:


The doves were cut with the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge, and the frame with a Spellbinders die. The Michaels/Recollections black and white paper stack was used for variety and some extra pop!





 The lyrics from Whitney Houston's "I Believe In You and Me" were printed and added to the album because the bride walked down the aisle to the song during their vow renewal ceremony.


This page was created with more paper from that digi paper set, accented with more ribbon and bling! I can get used to using digi paper! It's affordable and there are so many different patterns and colors to choose from!

I'm entering this in last week's Anything Goes blogger challenge over on SOC! It was really great sharing with you again! Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. You did such a great job!!! LOVE it! :) And you're right ... no such thing as too much bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl Love the mini album you did I know that she was really happy! TFS and hope to TTYS Hugs Suzy-Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! love it. i'm sure it is so greatly appreciated. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your mini; like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete