July 29, 2014

Blue Tulips

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a simple card I created as part of a "sentiment-ready" card swap recently. Basically, the cards were made up so you can add the sentiment later. You may have seen a pic of this project in progress on my Instagram a little while ago, so today I'm sharing the final result.

Stamp: Sweet and Sassy, Die: Spellbinders
Paper: Recollections

If the image looks familiar, it's one I've used a couple of times! (See what I mean...here and here) This time I wanted to color it up with watercolor pencils. I'm not sure what sentiment I'll use yet, but with this and the other cards I received from the swap, I'll be ready at a moment's notice. So to you card makers, do you make cards as you need them, or do you make bunches, then add the sentiments later? I make them as I need them, but really want to get better...so I could use the advice, lol. Tell me about your process in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! :) I usually make cards as I need them, but have started making a few when I want to play with a new stamp set, and it's been handy to have some extras on hand. I think it's a great idea to make cards that are "sentiment ready" though!! Genius!! :)

    ReplyDelete