August 8, 2014

A Couple of Graduation Cards

Graduation season has come and gone, but I could make graduation cards year round! They are near the top of the list of occasions I love to create for! These were a couple of cards I made a little while ago to give to some of my graduating friends.
Digital image: Robert Jackson, Stamps: Sentiment-Verve
"Achieve"--unknown, Ribbon: Recollections
This one was for a young lady who graduated elementary school this year. Actually, I have tutored her for the last couple of years, and I was so proud of the work she put in this past year, I wanted to create something special for her.
Digital image: Robert Jackson, Sentiment: Hero Arts
I made my next card for a good friend that graduated with her masters! I wasn't with her on graduation day, but I'm sure she shouted just like the little lady in this stamp! She captures so much of my friend's personality!

Thanks for stopping by to visit! I hope you have a great weekend, and come by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment