October 14, 2014

A Golfer Birthday Card and Blog Hop Prize Winner

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well! Today is the day that I announce the winner of the $20 Michaels gift card from the blog hop this weekend! I know you all are excited about that, so I will get to that shortly...right now I want to share a birthday card I made for a co-worker's dad.


The image is from a Google Search. Isn't he a cutie? I used my dotted embossing template to look like the surface of a golf ball, and the patterned paper is from my stash. This is only my second masculine card, but I really had fun creating it! I'll share the other one later in the week.


Now onto the moment you've been waiting for! Random.org gave me number 11, so the winner of the Michaels' (or AC Moore) gift card is:

Mary Joyce!!
Congratulations MJ!! I will send your gift card out real soon!


Thanks to all of you for supporting all of the blogs during last weekend's hop! We had so much fun putting our projects together, and I hope you had just as much fun! Now that the hop is over, don't be a stranger okay? I hope to see you all real soon! Take care!

3 comments: