June 14, 2015

Since my last post, I...

  • watched episodes of Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, and this show:
 
I couldn't resist y'all! I didn't want to get sucked into yet another series, but the onscreen chemistry between Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson has always been amazing. The first season didn't disappoint, and I was glued for the whole season! I'm excited to hear it's coming back in the fall, but I'm going through withdrawal already, lol.
 
 
  • participated in Kathy Rascoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I haven't been really crafty lately, but I still feel like I was with this! The premise of this challenge was to make time to color something everyday for 30 days. I used it as a great chance to practice with my copics. but crafters used watercolors, distress inks, and all kinds of coloring mediums. Many of my colored images weren't for any pending projects, although I hope to use them soon.
 
 
If you'd like to join in on this, Kathy started a brand new round of the challenge at the beginning of this month. Just check out this post on her blog, The Daily Marker for details. But I suggest checking out the #thedailymarker30day2 hashtag over on Instagram for inspiration in one place. It's a lot of fun see all of the color creations.
 
  • Finally, since my last post, I discovered pocket letters! OMGoodness, I'm sure you have seen these all over the place! But if you haven't, they are a new form of pen pals and sending happy mail to someone special. Janette Lane created the pocket letter trend (here's a video on how to put one together), and now there are pocket letter groups popping up all over social media! I created my first one recently, and will share it once I can get it in the mail to by swap partner.
Well, that's what I've been up to since I last posted here, lol...So let's catch up. I'd love to hear about your happenings-crafty or otherwise-in the comments below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment