January 10, 2022

Tap, Tap...Is This Thing On?

 Happy New Year! Hope your 2022 has gotten off to a great start. I hope all of you have been working on all kinds of crafty goodness since I've been away. I have been dabbling on projects here and there, sharing creations over on Instagram. But I really miss sharing with my friends on this platform, so I decided to come by here to post my first creations of the year, a couple of New Year's cards. 


I'm sure many have seen this image. She is called "New Year Girl" from Unity Stamps' Angie Girl collection. She's a pretty versatile image and can be used for all kinds of celebrations. The beautiful "celebrate" die is from MFT, cut with gold mirrored cardstock. Finally, they wouldn't be New Year's cards without a little extra shimmer, so I sprinkled on some sequins from Studio Katia. I really like how they turned out. Did you make any New Years cards? Or have you made your first 2022 creation? Post in the comments below. I'd love to see your creations.  

Thank you for stopping by...And That's All She Wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment