November 2, 2010

My First Post!

Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it. ~Greg Anderson

This entry begins that journey for me--a venture into the world of blogging. Although I have enjoyed reading blogs on all kinds of subjects over the years, I never though about starting my own. I guess I'm still kinda traditional. I have kept journals on and off since my younger brother gave me one as a gift at age eleven. I love reading, writing, photography, and crafting--particularly scrapbooking and cardmaking--so I think blogging will allow me to share all of those things with you. One question you're probably asking yourself though is why would I name a craft blog "And That's All She Wrote?" It sounds like a name for a journalist's blog right? Well, if the subject of arts and crafts ever come up around friends and family, whether it be about new products or techniques, they know "that's all she wrote!" I am pretty much in a zone until I realize I'm rambling about crafts... again...Hee Hee. I really get excited when I get the chance to share my love of paper crafts with others. I hope this blog will challenge me to create cards and scrapbook pages to share with you on a more regular basis. So although it looks a little plain around here now, I hope you will continue to stop by to see how this blog grows and evolves. Well, signing off now, but thanks for reading, "...And That's All She Wrote."

No comments:

Post a Comment