January 31, 2011

Post-Weekend Randomness

  • I heard this song for the first time this weekend, and I loved it! I had to go to YouTube and find the video..I love the wide view, but its covering my blog favs right now...still learning this blogging stuff, lol



Aren't the two little ones at the beginning cute? This would be nice for a wedding song!
  • I got the chance to finish Kimberla Roby's latest book!


I really could not put it down! Book review coming on this one soon...
  • It was really nice to crack the car window for a change...I missed that...
  • Working on an accordion book...still really rough, y'all. I KNEW I should've gotten TWO pieces of THAT patterned paper. Went to the Michael's tonight, but couldn't find anything close. Have to make another trip to the LSS...way out there...*sigh*
  • Finally got the hair done! YIPEE...so glad to get rid of the scrunchie...for now
  • Measure twice, THEN cut--famous last words
That's all I have...It's your turn! What little and big things did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Great blog....came from 2peas...I am a followers now. This was a great idea. I love seeing new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your accordion book.
    That little boy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete