August 21, 2013

Sassy Birthday Card


Today I wanted to share a card I made for the daughter of a coworker. Her daughter loves animal prints, so I used Recollections Zebra print patterned paper along with a digi from Sassy Studio Designs. I created the arrow on Microsoft, added the bow, then trimmed the envelope with matching paper for a finishing touch. Initially, I planned to put the paper strip on the inside bottom of the card, but I like how this turned out! Do make your own envelopes or fix them up to match the card? Let me know in the comments below! 

4 comments:

  1. Love your card...the zebra print paper is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...that zebra print and pink go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of pink with the black and white. If I already have envelopes to fit my card I use them, otherwise me and the WRMK Envelope Punch become great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy! These colors always look great together. If I have envelopes, I use them...otherwise I pull out my MS scoreboard and go to work!

    ReplyDelete