November 3, 2015

My first Pocket Letters

It really is hard to believe we're in the last two months of the year...Halloween was just a couple of days ago, but based on all of the holiday stuff practically bursting out into the aisles in the stores, you'd think Christmas is next week! And yet again, I'm getting a late start on my holiday projects. But more on that in a future post. Today I wanted to share my first pocket letters--one I made for a crafty pal, and one I received totally by surprise!



I made this one for a someone I met on the Pocket Letter Pals Facebook Group. My partner wanted to be surprised, but I was totally stumped for ideas. I'm crazy about Betty Boop, and soon figured she would be a great theme to try for my first one. As you can see, I filled some of the pockets on the front, but here's a pic of more goodies on the back:

 
A couple of the pockets have stamped images that aren't visible here. I added some "Mail Tag" questions and I just had to add some Peach flavored green tea! Now to the crafty goodness I received a little while back:
 
 
Mary Joyce sent me this awesome puppy-themed pocket letter! She created it using the title and images from one of my Pinterest boards. One of the things I admire so much about MJ's creations is that she puts so much personalized detail into each one! Here's another view:
 
 
I don't need another obsession, but I think I have been bitten by the pocket letter bug! I'm currently working on two more for a couple of my crafty peeps! I'll share them once I finish them up and send them out. So what about you? Have you tried pocket letters, and love them? Or are they a little much for you? Please share in the comments below. Thanks for the company, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment