November 12, 2015

Pink Church Lady Card


 Hi everyone! I wanted to stop by and share a card I made for a client. She wanted a birthday card for her mom. I have to admit it was a personal challenge for me because my room is a hot mess right now! I'm not one of those crafters with a place for everything and everything in its place yet. The struggle has been real lately, lol! But believe it or not, it simplified the process! I had to find patterned paper that matched the few colors I have in my copic collection. Then I played with the first pink embellishments I came across, and this was the final result:
 

The stamp is a digital from Maruva DQ, Inc, and the bling and flowers were both from Michaels. I've never used bling this way, but I really like it! In fact, I will definitely be on the look out for more of this bling on my next shopping trip! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

1 comment: