February 27, 2011

Just a little randomness...

  • Enjoying the weather right now...(what does that groundhog know?) Spring is just around the corner
  • I will be SO glad when I have this behind me, believe me when I tell ya!
  • It's 9:30 pm, so why am a craving a Philly cheese steak right now??
  • The sun isn't setting until after 6:00 nowadays--so I'm not leaving work in the dark right now!  #1happycamper
  •  Glad to know some people in the world still care...Love this story!
  • What to read next?? No clue...for me, that's RARE!
  •  Speaking of reading, why oh why are they taking you away? I felt totally comfortable around you...I thought about visiting you one last time, but it just wouldn't be the same. I'll cherish the good times, and I miss you already...

  • DWTS will be on again soon...should I or shouldn't I?
  • Wanna get my hair done...just not feeling sitting in the salon right now...*SIGH* I guess beauty is pain, lol
What randomness would you like to share? Get it off your chest! It's okay! That's all I have for now!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment