February 23, 2011

Long time, no see...

Hi readers! Long time, no see! I've been away working on an upcoming presentation (not craft related though) that I have to make in a few weeks, participating in all kinds of activities for my church, enjoying some unseasonably warm weather, and spending as much time with my family (especially my grandma) as my schedule allowed. Cause as much as I love paper crafting, its just important to me that I spend as much time with them as possible.

While I was away, I celebrated my birthday (Feb. 20)! Yay!! So to commemorate the occasion, I made a birthday card.! Take a look:

Supplies: PP- Jazmyne Plush-Bo Bunny Press, CS- Bazzill and Archivers,
Paper Punch: Fiskars, Letters, QK Blossom mini
Bling: Big Lots, Flower: unknown item from stash

Purple is my favorite color, so I selected this paper from Bo Bunny for my card. I LOVE this paper and I really wanted to make something with it!! I'm definitely getting more of this paper soon!
That's all I have for ya! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

...And That's All She Wrote!






No comments:

Post a Comment