August 3, 2011

Day 3...Back to the Drawing Board


I am feeling like this shirt today. For this post, I wanted to share a card using some of the papers I purchased this weekend. I figured it would be pretty simple. The card came together quickly, but I feel like it's missing that "something extra." However, I wanted to have something to share whether it was "perfect" or not. So here's my card:


See what I mean? Now I didn't put a sentiment on the card because I wanted to get the design right before I added anything else...However, I love the colors and think with some tweaking, it will be a nice, easy card for any occasion. I have a few changes in my head, so its back to the drawing board on this one. If you could redesign this card, what would you add? [In my deep soap opera voice,] "Can she pull it off? Can she turn this into a really cute card? Tune in for next week's (really in a couple of days) episode of ...And That's All She Wrote!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and butterflies are so much fun....I have the those days were I feel just like what your shirt is expressing!

    ReplyDelete