August 4, 2011

Happy Mail and a "10 Day You Challenge"

Hello readers! I needed to take a mini break tonight from crafting, since we had a special service at church tonight. But I wanted to tell you...I GOT SOME HAPPY MAIL!! I GOT PACKAGES!! You know from this post how I love my happy mail! Here's a peek at my goodies:


First up is the Pooh Font cartridge! I purchased this on the For Sale or Trade forum over on 2Peas. I'm excited because I can use this cart on my Pooh Diaper Cakes. As I mentioned here, Pooh bear is my most popular theme for the cakes, and it will definitely come in handy! If you're looking for a cool place to purchase hard to find or discounted craft goodies or even sell gently used items from your scrap stash, check out the FSOT...now for my other package, I'm giving only a tiny glimpse:


I'm wrong for that right? Well, you'll see it soon enough...I'm using it for a couple of future projects...so for now, that's all I'll say about that (in my best Forrest Gump voice.)

In this post, I also wanted to share the start of my 10 day YOU challenge! A few weeks ago Adrienne posted this over on her blog, and I wanted to give it a try! During this month, as part of my 31 days, 31 posts challenge, I will also be sharing a little more about myself!


Thanks for stopping by! Come back to see me real soon, okay?
...And That's All She Wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment