Hi folks! Did ya miss me? It's been kinda hectic around here...my car has given me challenges this week, so we've just been taking it day by day. I am SO glad its the weekend!! Hopefully, I can get it straightened out and get my wheels back on the road again!! I hope your weekend has started off on a good note and you get the chance to wrap up your holiday to-do lists!
I wanted to stop in and share a Holiday Blogger challenge we had over at SOC last week. We were to share letters to Santa. Now I know, I know...we're a little over a week away, and Santa already has his hands full! When I went back to check out last year's list, I noticed that it hasn't changed much. So this is my list, with a few changes:
My Christmas List--2011
- A coat...Now I realize I posted a coat last year, but I saw this one by Modcloth (pinned here) posted on one of Adrienne's Pinterest boards, I knew I had to add it! I love the cinched waist and the detailing in the back! What can I say? I love coats!!
- I'm waiting on a few copics to arrive any day now, so I'd love to have this book
- Next, I'd love to get some spellbinders! Okay, okay...it's official! I am HOOKED on Spellbinders! I have a couple of the basic dies, but would love to get some of the shaped ones.
- The Nikon 1!! Have you seen the commercial for this one? I love it! I'm really not in the market for another camera (as hubby and I are on an electronics- purchasing diet), but the idea of one with the size of a point and shoot AND the ability to switch out the lenses, like a DSLR, is amazing!! I hope to get a closer look at it soon! Hopefully, "no one" is out there reading this, lol
5. Finally, last year I joked about wanting one of those Lexus SUV's out in my drive way, lol...Well, I'm toning it down a little bit this year. With all of the issues I've experienced with my car the last few weeks, I have to go along with my blogger buddy Tina. On her list, she mentioned a dependable car...I know that's right, Tina! I really don't know if that is in
our budget (ahem, Santa's budget) but if I could choose anything on this list, that is what I'd ultimately ask Santa for. However, this is the season of miracles, so I'll dream BIG! So what's on your Christmas wish list this year (crafty or everyday)? Whatever it is for you, I hope Santa brings those special goodies your way! Thanks for stopping by...And That's All She Wrote!