December 23, 2012

All I Want for Christmas Is...


Hi everyone! I hope you're all enjoying this weekend before Christmas! I hope this post finds you finished with all of your shopping and gift-wrapping, and you're having fun times with family and friends! I wanted to stop by to share my holiday wish list as part of the Blogger's Challenges over on Scraps of Color. I went back to take a peek at last year's list, and realized once again that my list hasn't changed much. I must be a creature of habit, lol...This might be a little late to give to the big guy, but if I could, it would look something like this:

My Christmas Wish List 2012

  1. Copics. I started dabbling with them more this year, and would really love a few more, okay a lot more for better shading!
  2. With all of those new copics, I'd love to get this book to work on more people images! Until the copic certification classes come to NC, these books and Youtube videos will have to work for me. (I'll work on my technique in 2013, Santa, I promise!)
  3. The Our Daily Bread Designs Winter Wonderland bundle. It was released earlier this month, and I wish I could get every single piece from this collection! I'm just nuts about Snowflakes, lol...
  4. Spellbinders! Y'all know about me and my spellbinders obsession, so I 'll just move on, lol...
  5. A Grand Callibur from Spellbinders...(I know you're shocked, but please read on) I never really thought I'd want one of these. I still LOVE my Cuttlebug, and really didn't see myself "dating" another machine, lol. However, I had a holiday project that I had to put on hold because I realized it would need the grand dies. But after more research, I found out that the biggest grands dies wouldn't fit in my cuttlebug. My cuttlebug and I are still trying to work things out, but I might be making a change in the next year...
  6. A coat....yes, another one! I love coats! In fact I have a whole board on Pinterest now just for coats, lol! This year, I'm looking at warm and comfort, as I think we might be in for a REAL winter this year! So I hope to find this one under my tree! Don't you feel warm and cozy just looking at it?
  7. Finally, I would love to have my craft room totally redone! But I can't expect Santa to bring that on his sleigh...*Sigh* Well, Valentines will be here before we know it, so maybe Cupid will hook me up!

I had a great time sharing my list again with you this year! I hope to get some of these under the tree Christmas Day. But I would seriously give up everything on this list or asking Santa for anything if I could assure that children around the country, around the world could attend school without worrying about anyone harming them. In elementary school, I just focused on riding the bus, learning new things, and sitting with friends in the cafeteria, never even thinking that I wouldn't come home to my parents at the end of each day. Please continue to pray for the world's children, and the parents and families of the young lives lost in Newtown, Connecticut. 

Thanks for stopping by...And That's All She Wrote!


4 comments:

  1. Girl, you are so funny. I hope you get the items on your list and that cupid is good to you(LOL). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your list!!! That coat is cute, hoe you found it under your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, hope you found most of those items under your tree! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. Great post. And if Santa didn't deliver...you've surely give Cupid a good heads up! As always, prayers continue.

    ReplyDelete